Admissions UPDATE February 2, 2018
UPDATE February 2, 2018.
The initial check that determines whether the application is complete and all required documents have been provided by the deadline, whether the application meets the formal requirements and whether the applicant is eligible to apply for the program has been completed. The reject decision for those applicants who failed the formal review has been made available in the applicant portal. No available decision means having passed the formal review.
Reasons for rejection in this round included, among others:
- applicant submitting incomplete application;
- applicant submitting unofficial documents;
- applicant not eligible for English language waiver or does not meet the meet the English language requirement;
- applicant not eligible to apply to program;
- contradictory documents/ misrepresentation of information.
Applicants who were rejected during this formal review may submit an appeal until February 5, 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that rejection decisions will be overturned only on procedural grounds. Applicants who have already sent an inquiry regarding their rejection in this round and received an answer from us confirming that the procedures were followed rightly in the process of evaluating their applications are not eligible to submit another appeal.