MESPOM has a unified tuition fee independent of the track the student is taking.
- For non-EU students: 16,000 euro/year
- For EU students: 8,000 euro/year
The fee covers access to all learning facilities. The tuition fee may be subject to minor changes by the MESPOM Academic Board.
A number of CEU Master's Excellence Scholarships are available to successful MESPOM applicants. These are awarded together with a 75% MESPOM Consortium fee waiver.
Tuition fee waivers of 50% and 75% are available to outstanding candidates.
Over years MESPOM students benefited from a variety of other sources including:
- US Federal Loans
- Mexican Federal Loans FONDO PARA EL DESARROLLO DE RECURSOS HUMANOS (FIDERH) and CONACYT
- Viktor Pinchuk Foundation for Ukranians
- Indian loans and scholarships (Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation, Ravi Sankaran Inlaks Fellowship Program)
- COLFUTURO for Colombians
- LPDP for Indonesians
- BECAS CHILE for Chileans
You are welcome to check http://www.scholarshipportal.eu/ and https://www.ceu.edu/admissions/funding-fees/finaid-applicants/external-scholarships for more scholarship information.