MESPOM has a unified participation fee independent of the track the student is taking.
- For Partner country students: €16,000/academic year
- For Programme country students: €8,000/academic year
The fee covers access to all learning facilities. The participation fee may be subject to minor changes by the MESPOM Academic Board.
Potential sources of funding:
Over years MESPOM students benefited from a variety of other sources including:
- E+:Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Degree (EMJMD) Scholarships
- US Federal Loans
- Mexican Federal Loans FONDO PARA EL DESARROLLO DE RECURSOS HUMANOS (FIDERH) and CONACYT
- Viktor Pinchuk Foundation for Ukranians
- Indian loans and scholarships (Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation, Ravi Sankaran Inlaks Fellowship Program)
- COLFUTURO for Colombians
- LPDP for Indonesians
- BECAS CHILE for Chileans
You are welcome to check http://www.scholarshipportal.eu/ and https://www.ceu.edu/admissions/funding-fees/finaid-applicants/external-scholarships for more scholarship information.