Semester 3 at IIIEE, Lund University. Preventive environmental strategies
The aim of this semester at IIIEE is to equip students with knowledge and skills necessary to prepare and implement environmentally-relevant management decisions, at business and at policy level. Besides lectures and seminars, the semester includes writing an individual research paper and is based on direct interaction with companies and municipalities. All units are mandatory, while the Applied Research in Preventive Environmental Approaches (ARPEA) course gives students a possibility to select research topics in strategic environmental development.
Mandatory units (number of ECTS credits in brackets): Environmental Management in Organizations , Integrated Product Policy , Applied Research in Preventive Environmental Approaches , Strategic Environmental Development .
Take a look at student assigments from previous years:
- 2016: The Life Cycle of LED: A Review by IIIEE & Lighting Metropolis
2015: LED's Light of the Future: Showcasing models of innovative lighting solutions
- 2014: Looking on the Bright Side: Dissemination of innovative lighting solutions for the public and private sector
- 2013: Energy for an Integrated Future: Opportunities for the Oresund Region
- 2012: Strategic Energy Solutions - A Case Study of the Oresund Region
- 2011: Energy Futures Øresund - Bridging the Gaps to a Greener Tomorrow
- 2010: Distributed Treasures - Island Economies
- 2009: The Future Is Distributed - A Vision of Sustainable Economies