Study programme FAQs

Q: Where can I access the recent programme description, a typical schedule and sample courses?

A: MESPOM and CEU run an e-learning Website which contains these documents. The programme description and the most recent schedule (for the current semester) are publicly available.

Q: What kind of degree will I receive?

A: You will receive a Master of Science (MSc) degree from the University of Manchester (UK) and from Lund University (Sweden). These are official British and Swedish degrees. In addition you will receive a Master of Science (MS) degree from Central European University which is accredited in the USA. Each of these degrees is supported by a separate degree certificate which cross-refer to each other. The three universities issue a joint Diploma Supplement and Transcript of Records complying with relevant European Guidelines. The CEU degree has obtained Hungarian (as well as US) accreditation. In the coming years the students will receive the University of the Aegean degree.