Year 1 Spring (Aegean)
Birdsmonitoring, Ecosystems Management course (Spring, UAegean. Lesvos)
Semester 2/b at the University of the Aegean in Lesvos, Greece (April- June, 16 ECTS credits), Land, Water, Ecosystems inlcudes the following courses:
- *Assessment, Modelling and Scenarios for Ecosystems Management (mandatory)
5 of 6 of the following courses need to be selected:
- Sustainable Tourism
- Aquatic Pollution and Wastewater Management
- Freshwater Resources: Natural systems, Human Impact and Conservation
- Air Pollution & Climate Change
- Environmental Applications of GIS: Spatial Analysis and Modelling; Intro to Geospatial Analysis @ CEU (or equivalent) a prerequisite
- Applied Ecology; Introduction to Environmental Sciences @ CEU a prerequisite
Detailed information about the study programme of the first two semesters is available through the CEU course hub.
MESPOM @ UAegean News and Stories
The arrival of MESPOM students at the University of the Aegean in Greece has become an annual tradition on the island of Lesvos. Each year since 2005, a diverse group of students from around the world have traveled to Lesvos to complete 6 weeks of coursework focused specifically on environmental issues from the unique perspective of an island ecosystem.